Friday, February 20, 2009

Home at Last =D

I am so glad to be home. Although I love what I do on campus with my double major and my extracurriculars- the grind can be tiring. Especially since I was thrown a doozy of a week. I got sick last week and then this week I had 4 tests in a row. I do not wish that on anyone, I could understand if it was finals week, but I never had a midterm week like that. And the funny thing is, my finals week looks like a cake walk compared to my midterm week. All I have are 3 papers and 2 tests for finals. Ah, I would have definately preferred that, but oh well, what is done is done =D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new member class, especially my little Neffy =D What is a little? Sororities and fraternities pair new members with brothers/sisters to guide them through fraternity/sorority life. I am so glad that I got paired up with Neffy because if I was going to have a little, I wanted a little that reminded me of the qualities that I admire in my big sister, and Neffy emulates that to a T. My big is my best friend and I miss her so much (she's serving the country with Americorps right now) and what made me smile today was that my big texted me that she and my little were talking and they hit it off =D I cannot tell you how happy I was to hear that, I'm still smiling! I cannot WAIT until Gab is finished with her duty with Americorps...she comes back in August, which should be the same time I might be coming back if I get my internship in Washington D.C. I still have my fingers crossed.

Enjoy break everyone and make sure you take fantastic adventures.

Until next time,
Claps

No comments: