Friday, January 23, 2009

Spring 2009 Bid Day! 5..4..3..2..1..

It is only a half hour until Bid Day. There's a lot of anticipation present among all the Greeks. We want to see who, regardless of which organization they will be pledging, will be welcomed into recognized Greek Life. It really is a fun day that I wouldn't miss for the world...

and I mean that wholeheartedly because I'm sick right now. I'm not dying sick, but I'm coughing-congested-with a touch of a sore throat sick and a nap would be pretty awesome right now. But it's all good, I can definately wait a hour until all the festivities are over so I can take a well-deserved nap.

Wow, right now there's an Ice Hockey game on the pond right now. I definately think we should have more of those. Later on tonight, CUAC is hosting a Free Skate on the pond too. I'm really hoping that there will be Ice Skate Rentals because I don't have Ice Skates with me on campus (although I do have my rollerblades in my car...ahhh I love rollerblading so much).

I'm also running for SA Senate. Elections run until tonight. Right now I'm keeping an open and humble mind about the results.

But....ahhhh I cannot believe it though. I just called up the SUNY Brockport Washington Semester program and they said that I should have a favorable chance of spending the summer interning in Washington. If I get accepted to this program, I am going to be ECSTATIC. For those who read this blog, you all know my passion for politics and to be involved hands on with the process is something that...wow I can't even find the words.

It's time for Bid Day, I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: